Aqualyx fat dissolving injections acts as a fat dissolving treatment that targets fat removal from certain areas. It’s main use is to tackle excess fat in stubborn areas can be an issue for many men and women, despite a good health style such as exercise and a good diet.
An alternative to more extreme treatments such as liposuction which can target fatty areas that just don’t want to budge. That’s when Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Injections can help!
WHAT IS AQUALYX?
Aqualyx Lipotherapy is a non-surgical alternative to liposuction. A fat removal therapy which reduces stubborn fat deposits in those difficult areas such as the stomach, outer and inner thighs, and even the chin area.
It works by sticking to fatty deposits, breaking them down over a period of time. The fat is then naturally dissolved and flushed out by the body.
Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Injections are administered by an trained doctor. Results are effective, quick, and minimally invasive.
Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Injections can be used to treat almost all small deposits of fat, but the most popular treatment areas include the:
WHERE CAN I GET FAT DISSOLVING INJECTIONS?
Fat dissolving injections are available at Elite Aesthetics in Kent and also London. There a limited number of clinics in the UK that are trained in providing Aqualyx to patients.
BEFORE AND AFTER AQUALYX
What To Look For When Choosing a Clinic or Doctor
Unfortunately, the aesthetic industry is not nearly regulated enough. Clinics are required to be registered with the CQC if they wish to offer thread treatments. The doctor must be trained, qualified or insured to perform this type of treatment, however, there are clinics offering threads with the reassurance of CQC registration! Because of this it’s very important that you research and choose a doctor that you know to be qualified, skilled and safe.
So what should you look for in a clinic or doctor?
- They Should Be Professionally Qualified – A professional aesthetic doctor will have undertaken training and gained qualifications for any treatments they offer. They’ll be happy to show you their certificates. Certificates should ideally be GMC accredited and your doctor CQC Registered.
- They Should Be Experienced – Skill comes with experience and practice, so ideally if you want the best results, then you should choose an doctorwho has been in business for several years.
- They Should Be Insured – Professional aesthetic doctors understand the importance of insurance – to keep both you and their business safe. A reputable clinic will be happy to show you their insurance certificates – be VERY wary of anyone practising without insurance as it could mean the insurers won’t cover them!
- They Should Offer Comprehensive Consultations – Before you undergo any treatment a good aesthetician will do a full consultation with you. During this consultation they’ll ask you what you’re looking to achieve, discuss the treatment options and tell you the full cost for your brow lift.
- Must be registered with CQC – Elite Aesthetics registration can be found here: https://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-6256918673
Here at Elite Aesthetics, we pride ourselves on our professional, honest and safe approach to aesthetic treatments.
Founded by Dr Shirin Lakhani, an Aesthetic Doctor with over 20 years of experience, our clinic is proud of our sterling reputation and the excellent results we provide to our clients.
So if you’re looking for an honest, knowledgeable and professional clinic to help you get a firmer, fresher and more youthful appearance then get in touch.