Tackle All 5 Causes Of Cellulite With BTL Unison
An unfortunate 85% of women suffer the dreaded orange peel effect – even models like of Kate Moss, Courtney Cox and Ashley Graham are not exempt.
But now there is an effective solution!
Introducing our NEW treatment for CELLULITE – the BTL Unison
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is uneven or dimpled skin and is a direct result of alterations in the deeper layers of skin.
It is increasingly common and affects women more than men with around 85 – 95% of women having cellulite.
Most women notice problem areas on the thighs, buttocks and stomach which, with summer holidays fast approaching, they’d like to get rid of.
And, up until now, there wasn’t an effective treatment option for them.
The BTL Unison is the only treatment in the UK to treat all five causes of cellulite. It works by using monopolar radio frequency and shock waves simultaneously to increase blood supply, resulting in better lymphatic drainage, an increase in skin elasticity and elimination of fat cells.
We love the BTL Unison at Elite Aesthetics and are pleased to be the first clinic in Kent to offer this treatment!
- It’s the only one device that treats all 5 causes of cellulite with immediately visible results that last
- Everyone is a candidate for this treatment – it’s not limited to body size or skin type.
- It uses a combination of powerful thermal and mechanical energy which allows us to treat all kinds and grades of cellulite.
- It’s completely non-invasive and has no downtime, soyou can carry on with your busy day right after a treatment session with us.
- It offers BRILLIANT results.
If you’re ready to control and opt for smoother skin, diminished dimples and more importantly – no more cellulite, call us today to book your appointment.