Fat Reduction Treatments: Tailored To You
With Christmas and the festive period finally over, many of us are realising we might have done a little too much eating, drinking and being merry! The start of a new year is a perfect time to get back into the swing of things, is the time of year we all work to improve ourselves, including getting back in the gym, eating healthily and generally improving our lifestyle to feel happier and healthier.
However, for many people, especially as we get older, it becomes increasingly difficult to lose weight through traditional means, which can ruin your motivation and leave you feeling frustrated. As we age, our metabolism naturally slows, meaning it’s more difficult for the body to process fat and calories, and we generally have to keep a much closer eye on our diets than before. We also naturally lose muscle tone, and skin becomes looser and more lax over time. Of course, it’s not just as we get older – every single person has fat uniquely distributed around the body, which can make certain pockets almost impossible to get rid of, no matter how healthy your lifestyle. For some people, fat is carried on their arms and back, for others it’s the thighs and buttocks and others the stomach and hips. These areas will be the last places on your body to lose fat, making it incredibly difficult to eliminate them entirely using traditional methods.
At Elite Aesthetics, we have a variety of specialist fat reduction treatments and body sculpting options to give you the figure you work so hard for, without any of the frustration or restrictions that come with traditional weight loss treatments. All of our treatments are administered by our highly qualified aestheticians or by Dr. Shirin, a highly trained doctor with over 20 years of medical experience. Our team are passionate about helping every one of our patients look and feel their best, by creating treatment plans that are effective, safe and genuinely make a difference to your life. We pride ourselves on never ‘over-treating’ patients, or recommending treatments that won’t be effective.
3D Lipo Body Contouring
3D Lipo treatment is a sculpting and contouring treatment that can consist of up to five different treatment steps, though we can adapt this course to ensure you only get exactly what you need, and aren’t wasting time and money on any treatment steps that won’t be effective for you. These steps are:
- Cryolipolysis – This is usually the first step in a 3D Lipo treatment plan. Sometimes known as fat freezing, cryolipolysis directly targets fat cells in the body with intense cooling of minus 7 degrees celsius. This causes the fat cells in the area to die without damage to any of the other tissues in the body, such as skin, muscles or other deeper tissues. After the fat cells are destroyed, they are carried away naturally by the normal waste disposal systems in the body. We can carry out fat freezing treatments as a standalone treatment, or incorporate it as part of a bespoke fat reduction treatment plan outside of 3D Lipo.
- Cavitation is generally the next step in 3D Lipo treatment plans. Cavitation uses ultrasound waves to break down the fat cells in targeted areas by heating them and causing them to vibrate. This causes the cell walls to break and the contents to be released and washed away, just like cryolipolysis.
- Radiofrequency treatment promotes tighter and healthier looking skin, to prevent skin laxity (the appearance of loose skin) once the fat cells underneath have been removed. Radiofrequency treatment applies gentle penetrative heat to the skin, causing collagen fibres in the the skin to tighten and promoting new collagen growth.
- 3D Dermology utilises vacuum technology and skin rolling techniques to help reduce the appearance of cellulite. 3D Dermology also improves circulation in the treatment areas and improves lymphatic drainage in certain areas.
- Shockwave treatment uses the body’s own ability to repair itself by prompting increased blood flow, collagen growth and blood vessel expansion in the treatment area, to improve circulation and overall skin health.
By combining these programmes, the team at Elite Aesthetics can create incredible, bespoke treatment plans that work perfectly for you and provide an all-in-one treatment for fat reduction and bodysculpting.
Combined Fat Reduction Treatments At Elite Aesthetics.
The team at Elite Aesthetics have an unrivalled passion for patient care and creating incredible results for our clients. In order to get the best results, our team can advise you on the best way to combine treatments like 3D Lipo and Cryolipolysis in order to encourage optimal results. Dr. Shirin and the team all have an incredibly in-depth understanding of our fat reduction and bodysculpting treatments, and so can give you accurate and safe advice on how to create a bespoke, combined treatment plan to ensure optimum results. Elite Aesthetics is CQC accredited and works to the highest standards of safety in everything we do, and this is a big part of our combined treatment plans. As a female doctor-led clinic, we’ll never recommend any treatments or treatment plans that aren’t safe or won’t be effective.
To find out more about the fat reduction and body contouring treatments we offer at Elite Aesthetics, the treatment plans our team can put together for you, or to book your consultation, get in touch today!