Fox Eyes Thread Lift
Dr Shirin, Dr Zunaid and Dr Chike specialise in thread lift treatments, our doctors are expert in thread lifting and use premium threads including MIN, APTOS and Silhouette Soft to name but a few. Our medical doctors have performed the most thread lift treatments combined. Dr Chike & Dr Zunaid have been chosen as the official trainers for MINT PDO Threads. Due to their high level of expertise in this procedure and teaches other doctors how to safely perform this procedure throughout the world.
To ensure the very best fox eye lift treatment, book with the best at Elite Aesthetics.
FOX EYE THREAD LIFT RESULTS – Before and Afters
*courtesy of MINT Norway
WHAT IS A FOX EYE THREAD LIFT?
Elite Aesthetics’ Fox eye thread lift uses MINT PDO threads to lift the eyes area by lifting the edge of the brow. This treatment is also known as the cats eye-lift, which gives a subtle slant upwards to the outer brow area, which results in lifting and elongates the upper eyelid creating a beautiful almond eye shape. Whist the Fox Eye is a trend, it can be used to treat other eye concerns.
The fox eye thread lift procedure can be used as a subtle solution for other eye concerns such as:
- a heavy brow
- asymmetry (one brow only can be lifted to correct symmetry)
- hooded lids (heavy eyelids which can develop with age to create a more ‘awake’ and refreshed eye area)
The thread our doctors use in Fox eye thread lift are MINT PDOs, this brand of thread gives the longest lasting result for the eyebrow thread lift over other threads. This is because MINT PDO threads have a unique ability to be fixed in place, creating supporting structures used for the fox eyes look. The threads also stimulate collagen production, further enhancing the results over the coming months.
WHAT DOES THE FOX EYE LIFT PROCEDURE INVOLVE AT ELITE AESTHETICS?
- During the consultation, the doctors will illustrate how the final results will look by gently pushing up your eyebrows to mimic the thread lift.
- You are awake during the procedure which takes approximately 20 minutes.
- Our doctors will numb the area being treated.
- The treatment is not painful as our doctors are experts in these treatments.
- A thread is inserted under the skin, which is then tightened to lift your brow, MINT Threads are very popular in America and is one of the leading brands because of their safety record and outstanding results.
- Results are instant and recovery time is several days.
HOW DOES A FOX EYE LIFT WORK?
A Fox eye thread lift works in a number of ways;
- Your eyebrow thread lift mechanically lifts the skin, which gives an instant lifted appearance.
- Over the coming months, the threads will stimulate your body’s collagen production, creating a lifted appearance that’s completely natural.
- To further enhance your results, anti-wrinkle injections can be applied to relax the brow muscles, thus maximising the result.
- Over time the threads simply naturally dissolve in your skin, the same way that any dissolvable stitch would, leaving behind the newly produced collagen.
The main reasons for having an eye thread lift are:
- To create a lifted brow to treat hooded lids or heavy eyebrows typically caused by natural ageing.
- Alter the shape of the brow typically referred to as fox brow lifts. Resulting in a wide eyed, fox eye look in keeping with the fox eye trend.
- To correct a physical asymmetry of your eyebrows, where a thread is placed in one brow to lift one brow.
WHY IS ELITE AESTHETICS THE BEST CLINIC FOR A FOX EYE THREAD LIFT TREATMENT?
- Elite Aesthetics Clinics specialise in thread lift treatments and are a centre of excellence for Thread Lifts in the UK.
- Elite Aesthetics Clinics use the premium thread available on the market – MINT PDO Threads.
- Dr Shirin Lakhani, Medical Director, has been awarded top 100 global aesthetics leaders.
- Dr Chike and Dr Zunaid are experts in thread lifts and provide training and support for other doctors wanting to learn about thread lifts.
- This treatment at Elite Aesthetics is available in London and Kent, with patients travelling across the UK to have the procedure.
- Two FREE follow up appointments to ensure you are getting the intended results.