5 Ways A HydraFacial Will Transform Your Skin
HydraFacial is something to get very excited about – it’s a facial that is as effective as having a chemical peel but minus the pain and inconvenience! This facial is a non-invasive, transformative skin treatment that revitalises your skin and leaves you with a super healthy glow.
It uses patented technology to deeply cleanse, extract, and hydrate your skin and is highly customisable with the addition of personalised boosters and add-ons such as LED light therapy and lymphatic drainage to address specific skin concerns.
The results are often immediate, making it a sought-after treatment for A-listers ahead of red-carpet events. This pain-free facial provides glowing, younger-looking skin that will boost your confidence without any downtime.
This non-invasive and relaxing facial will leave you with glowing skin that is gorgeously healthy. But beautiful, healthy skin isn’t the only thing this treatment can do…
What Is A HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial is a non-invasive skincare treatment that combines deep cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection. This powerful treatment is designed to nourish and hydrate the skin, minimise pores, and stimulate collagen growth through gentle exfoliation.
It uses a specialised device to cleanse and exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells and impurities. The magic is in the patented wand – it works a bit like a vacuum, suctioning to open pores for a deep cleanse and easy extraction of dead skin cells.
The treatment combines this gentle vacuum extraction, clearing out your pores with a hydrating serum infusion that nourishes and protects your skin.
There are up to 6 stages of the treatment:
- Detox – The detox starts with lymphatic drainage that improves lymph system circulation and helps eliminate toxins. This process removes as many of the impurities, pollutants, toxins, and dead skin cells clogging your pores as possible.
- Cleansing and Exfoliation – This stage will uncover a new healthy layer of your skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- Brightening Agent – The surface of your skin will then be saturated with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow.
- Extraction – This stage removes debris from pores with painless suction for deep cleaning.
- Hydration -Your skin will be nourished with intense moisturisers that quench your skin.
- Rejuvenation – The treatment is finished with red and infrared LED light to reduce redness and stimulate collagen, and support the natural production of vitamin D.
Our patients at Elite Aesthetics love this treatment because of its effectiveness at improving skin and the fact that it is highly customisable, with the option to add personalised boosters, LED light therapy, and lymphatic drainage that can address specific skin concerns.
HydraFacial is a great way to diminish signs of ageing naturally. The treatment adds deep hydration and nourishment and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Adding boosters to your treatment, like the ones described below, enhances the anti-ageing properties significantly.
Circadia Chrono-Peptide Booster
The anti-ageing treatment contains multi-peptide serum. This powerful serum is designed to rebuild, recharge, and repair your skin by rebuilding the dermal matrix, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This booster contains collagen and elastin filler to recharge your skin’s beauty whilst boosting skin density and overall firmness.
Benefits of the booster serum include:
- Energises dull/tired skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Rebuilds the skin from the inside out
The HydraFacial Restore helps to maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful-looking skin.
It supports the hydration of your skin and benefits include:
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Smoothing skin texture, which can become uneven as you age.
- Energising dull/tired skin.
Textured skin can appear anywhere on the body, but you’re more likely to notice it on your face, where it may feel bumpy and dry to the touch. It’s often the result of enlarged pores, acne, or acne scarring.
Textured skin can leave you feeling very self-conscious, and a chemical peel used to be the most popular choice to treat it. However, a chemical peel isn’t for everyone and can be uncomfortable.
The HydraFacial Peel Booster is very popular because it combines the facial’s cleansing power with a peel’s smoothing power.
This treatment is the highest-strength non-invasive acid peel that exfoliates and resurfaces the skin for visible rejuvenation with little to no irritation.
This booster comes in different strengths: 30%, 15%, and Sensitive. HydraFacial is often a popular choice thanks to its dual approach.
The benefits of a HydraFacial Peel include:
- Visible rejuvenation
- Little to no irritation
- Deep cleansing
- Removal of impurities from the skin
- Improved cell turnover
One of HydraFacial’s superpowers is its ability to decongest your skin. This type of facial is an excellent choice for people looking to treat a problematic complexion condition, such as acne. It is particularly effective at treating this because of its ability to unblock pores.
There are two types of acne: non-inflammatory acne and inflammatory acne. Non-inflammatory often includes blackheads and whiteheads; these are usually easier to treat, and they don’t normally don’t cause excess swelling.
If you’re suffering from inflammatory acne, you will likely have red and swollen pimples. Although dead skin cells contribute to inflammatory acne, bacteria play a big role in clogging pores. This bacteria can cause an infection deep beneath your skin’s surface, which can often result in painful acne spots that are very hard to get rid of.
The treatment can help to alleviate the symptoms of acne. The specialist wand extracts dirt and impurities deep within your pores, leaving your skin healthy and nourished.
Pigmentation & Dull Skin
Skin pigment disorders affect the amount of melanin in your skin. Pigmentation of the skin is very common, and your skin can change in colour, especially as you age. Over time, your skin can look dull, and you can experience a build-up of dead skin cells. Poor skincare and lifestyle can have a detrimental effect on your skin and make it look dull.
But many people suffer from different types of skin pigmentation, and these conditions can include:
- Melasma -This is a common skin problem caused by brown to grey-brown patches on the face. Most people get it on their cheeks, chin, nose bridge, forehead, and above the upper lip. It is more common in women than men. Pregnancy is a common cause of melasma. It can also affect women who take oral contraceptives and hormones.
- Rosacea – This is a long-term inflammatory skin condition that causes reddened skin and a rash, usually on the nose and cheeks.
- Hyperpigmentation – This is often pigment changes that occur from skin damage. The three main types of hyperpigmentation include age spots, melasma, and post-inflammatory trauma. Post-inflammatory trauma can result from an injury, sun exposure, or a skin condition, such as acne.
- Vitiligo – Is a chronic skin pigmentation disorder. The main symptom of vitiligo is a complete loss of pigment in the skin, resulting in white patches. It can occur on any area of your body and can affect small or large patches of skin. The most likely places for vitiligo to appear are in areas where sun exposure is frequent, including the hands, feet, face, and arms.
We can customise your treatment to include brightening boosters that will give more even and glowing skin; the best boosters for dull skin and pigmentation are:
Britenol is one of the boosters you can choose to help dull skin and pigmentation. It brightens and balances your skin tone while minimising the appearance of dark spots and sun spots.
Another booster is HydraFacial Brightening. This booster helps to minimise the appearance of dark spots whilst visibly brightening the skin. It also helps to balance your skin tone.
HydraFacial isn’t just for your face; this versatile treatment can help refine skin texture, reduce acne, and plump your skin all over your body.
It can be used to treat all areas of your body, including:
- Neck & decollete
There are plenty of uses for this treatment that leave all areas of your skin rejuvenated, soft, supple, and thoroughly cleansed.
If you think that this treatment is right for you, then the first thing that you should do is book a consultation.
All consultations are held in our award-winning clinic based in Greenhithe, Kent, which is just 20 minutes away by train from London and 10 minutes from Gravesend station.