Lichen Sclerosus Trial Models Wanted
*Models Wanted for Women’s Lichen Sclerosus Trial*
Dr Shirin is conducting a FREE trial of a new treatment for Women with Lichen Sclerosus with just 8 places remaining.
We have treated 2 patients in clinic who have shown promising results.
To apply, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your group preference C or D.
There are some criteria to be eligible for the trial:
• Must have a clinical diagnosis of LS, and no history of vulva cancer.
• Not had any other treatment for LS in the past 12 months other than topical steroids.
You would need to be available for the following:
• Initial consult telephone with Dr Shirin Lakhani
• Treatment every 4-6 weeks (3 in total) with Dr Shirin
• Reviews in-clinic (incl. photographs) with Dr Shirin (1 month, 3 months & 6 months).
You must be available and attend all dates within Group C or Group D.
Group C (04/12/2023, 08/01/2024, 05/02/2024, 05/03/2024, 07/05/2024, 06/08/2024)
Group D (22/01/2024 ,19/02/2024 ,18/03/2024 ,22/04/2024 ,18/06/2024 ,19/09/2024)
About the treatment: Morpheus 8V
The treatment is called Morpheus 8V and is a course of 3 treatments carried out every 4-6 weeks apart. This treatment involves a probe which uses micro needling combined with radiofrequency energy to help promote collagen and elastin production, restoring the vaginal, vulvar tissue and surrounding areas.
There is a £200 deposit is taken at the time of booking, which will be refunded at the end of the trial.
Simply email email@example.com with your interest and we’ll have our patient coordinator contact you on Monday.
Dr Shirin x