Non-Surgical Facelift – What Are The Best Facelift Alternatives?
Are you looking for facelift alternatives? Everyone wants to look and feel their best but the visible signs of ageing on your face can sometimes really get you down.
It used to be that the only way to regain a youthful appearance was by having a surgical procedure. But not anymore.
The advances in aesthetic treatments mean that it’s never been easier to banish wrinkles, worry lines and the dreaded turkey neck.
A non-surgical facelift smooths out your lines and wrinkles. It improves your facial appearance by lifting tired-looking skin and stimulating collagen production, which is essential for a fresh younger-looking face.
Your face is the one area of your body that’s always on show, so when you don’t feel your best it can affect your self-esteem and cause feelings of insecurity.
If you’re unhappy with your appearance but don’t want to go under the knife then you’ll want to know what the best facelift alternatives are to combat common signs of ageing.
Benefits Of A Non-Surgical Facelift
Signs of ageing such as lines and wrinkles can start to appear in your 20s and can leave you feeling frustrated and unhappy.
Many people believe that surgery is the answer, but surgical options are often extreme and can’t provide the same flexibility of results that a non-surgical facelift can.
The good news is that there are plenty of facelift alternatives that offer natural-looking results. This often makes them a more popular choice for those interested in surgical results.
A non-surgical facelift is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that reduces facial lines, dark circles, hollow cheeks and the appearance of loose jowls. There are many benefits of choosing facelift alternatives and these can include the following:
- They Are More Affordable – Often facelift alternatives and non-surgical facelift options are less expensive than surgical procedures.
- There Is Less Recover Time – Being a non-invasive treatment, there is little to no downtime.
- The Procedures Are Super Quick – Many non-surgical facelift treatments can be carried out in your lunch hour.
- There is Less Discomfort – Facelift alternatives are non-surgical and cause little to no pain.
- Fewer Risks Overall – Going under the knife always carries some risk. Facelift alternatives have a much lower risk overall and don’t require a general anaesthetic.
3 Most Popular Non-Surgical Facelift Alternatives
There are a lot of non-surgical treatments but for this blog, we will focus on the 3 most effective and popular treatments chosen by our clients here at Elite Aesthetics.
A thread lift is a popular treatment as it offers a long-lasting solution to many skin concerns and is pretty much painless. A thread lift lifts and smooths the skin on your face, neck or jowls by using a fine medical-grade thread to create a structure for your skin to rest on and by pulling it tighter.
As well as tightening your skin, the threads rejuvenate your face by increasing your body’s natural production of collagen.
Collagen is essential for a younger-looking appearance and once your levels start to reduce as you age, your skin can look tired and saggy. A thread lift can give you a fresh, glowing, natural look to boost your confidence and make you feel like the best version of yourself.
It’s a great treatment for those who want younger-looking skin but still want to retain a natural look with unrestricted movement. You can find out more about thread lifts here.
A vampire facelift is a cosmetic procedure that uses platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from your own blood to stimulate growth and cell regeneration. It will make skin look less wrinkled, firmer and give it more elasticity.
PRP contains essential cell-regenerating growth factors that are essential for treatment. The procedure works by taking a small amount of your blood which is then spun at a high frequency within a centrifuge to separate the platelet-rich plasma.
The PRP is then injected into the treatment area. This might sound uncomfortable, but the whole procedure is done under local anaesthetic or complete nerve block so little to no pain is experienced.
It is designed to stimulate your body’s stem cells to produce new tissue including collagen and adipose (fatty) tissue, nerve endings and blood vessels.
It is good for anyone looking for a more natural procedure that stimulates your body into healing itself and creating a more youthful appearance, smoothing out wrinkles and achieving fuller, refreshed skin.
You can read more about this clever non-surgical vampire facelift here.
8 Point Facelift
The 8-point facelift provides facial rejuvenation and is one of our popular non-surgical facelift alternatives. It works by injecting high-grade dermal fillers made from hyaluronic acid into 8 key points on your face.
The reason for using hyaluronic acid is that this is a naturally occurring substance found in your body. It plays a significant role in keeping your skin, joints and eyes hydrated. And better hydration equals younger, brighter-looking skin.
This non-surgical facelift reintroduces volume targeting 8 specific areas rather than individual lines and wrinkles. These areas are:
- Mouth Corners (Marionette Lines)– Vertical lines can form from the corner of your lips down towards your chin. These lines can give your face a sad appearance, even when you feel happy. Filler will restore your smile and provide a better balance.
- Under Eye/Tear Trough – this area can become sunken and shadowed. The dermal fillers smooth the area and reduce dark vehicles.
- Cheekbones & Cheeks – Dermal filler helps to restore definition to your cheekbones giving structure and support to your mid and lower face.
- Jowls/Jawline – The ageing process can affect the definition of your jawline as the skin droops, and your jawline softens. Dermal fillers help to angle the jaw, so your overall face shape is rejuvenated.
- Nasolabial Fold – This is the deep crease that runs from the nose towards the corners of your mouth. As you age the loss of fat causes the crease to deepen giving your face an older look.
As you age, gravity takes effect. Combine this with the depletion of collagen, and you can be left looking ‘hollowed out.’ This treatment results in a more natural, youthful look.
This non-surgical facelift is incredibly customisable allowing you to focus on your most problematic areas. You can read more about the 8-point facelift by reading one of our previous blogs The 8 Point Facelift.
Which Non-Surgical Facelift Alternative Is Right For You?
If you’re thinking about a non-surgical facelift then the first thing you should do is book a consultation to decide what the right treatment is for you.
At Elite Aesthetics, consultations are held in our award-winning clinic based in Greenhithe, Kent which is just 20 minutes away by train from St. Pancras, London. During your consultation, you will speak to Dr Shirin, an accredited non-surgical cosmetic practitioner with over 20 years of experience, including several years as a practising GP.
Here you’ll be able to ask any questions that you might have as well as discuss in greater detail the results that you want.