Watch Dr Zunaid’s video on Sunken Eyes below …
Common causes for Sunken Eyes include:
- Allergies (Rubbing eyes continuously)
- Genetics, if your parents have hyperpigmentation
- Ageing (reduction of collagen & elasticity)
- Lifestyle (Alcohol & Salt)
- Deep Set Tear Troughs
- Lack of Sleep
- Cheek Bone Erosion
- Sun Damage
Dr Zunaid Explain Tear Trough Fillers for Sunken Eyes Below
If you’re struggling with sunken, tired looking eyes, you’re not alone. It’s one of our patients’ most common concerns. But what is it? What causes it? And what can you do to prevent or treat it? Find out everything you need to know in this blog post.
Dehydration and Sunken Eyes
Hydration is key to keeping your skin looking plump and fresh, combined with a healthy lifestyle of diet, exercise, avoid smoking and you’re on a good path to keep your youthful looks. Hydration affects your whole body, so plenty of fresh water is key.
Can sunken eyes be treated?
Yes, sunken eyes can be treated with dermal fillers, which will raise and tighten the skin around your eyes and reducing the shadow around them.
What do sunken eyes look like?
Notice the shadows below the eyes have reduced.
Why Trust Elite Aesthetics For Your Tear Trough Fillers?
- Winner of The Gold Award for Aesthetic Practitioner of the Year – at the Kent Health and Beauty Awards
- Winner of The Ultimate 100 Global Aesthetic Practitioner Award – At My Face My Body Awards, one of the largest and most prestigious awarding bodies in our industry.
- General Medical Council Registered – Dr. Shirin is fully registered with the GMC (number 4634863), so we always uphold their standards of Good Medical Practice.
- Accredited by both the CQC and Save Face – Both independent accreditations, recognised by leading health and medical industry bodies.
Highly Skilled Aesthetic Doctor – Dr Shirin is talented, precise and highly skilled so you can be sure you’ll get the results you’re looking for.
If you’re interested in tear trough filler treatments, or if you want to learn more about Elite Aesthetics, Dr Shirin Lakhani or any of the other services we offer, contact us today to find out more or book a consultation appointment.