P-Shot Results: What To Expect
Knowing what to expect from your P-Shot results is a significant factor when deciding if the treatment is right for you.
The P-shot has grown in popularity thanks to its success in treating different issues. Medical professionals have successfully used PRP treatments, like the P-Shot, to repair damaged muscles and nerves for many years before it transitioned to the aesthetic sector.
PRP is used regularly to rejuvenate skin and promote cell renewal. It is often used alongside popular cosmetic procedures, including cosmetic surgery, to improve results and promote faster healing, soft tissue healing, and activating new cell production.
Understanding The P-Shot
The P-Shot is a pioneering treatment used to treat erectile dysfunction issues, such as the inability to get or maintain an erection.
As well as helping with erectile dysfunction, P-Shot results aim to enhance sexual function and help with concerns such as Peyronie’s Disease, weak erections, premature ejeculation and decreased sensation.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections repair damaged tissue and promote tissue growth. Experts found that using PRP injections encourages the formation of new blood vessels, improves blood flow, and enhances tissue regeneration.
This treatment can successfully combat erectile problems because PRP contains cell-regenerating growth factors that are essential for the treatment of ED.
The P-Shot can be used to aid the following:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Peyronie’s Disease – A condition where scar tissue causes the penis to curve, making sex painful.
- Lichen Sclerosus – A condition characterised by itchy white patches on the genitals or other parts of the body..
- Penis enlargement – By stimulating the growth of new tissue, patients can experience a considerable increase in penis girth and length, although this may not be permanent.
The P-Shot Procedure
Before any treatment at Elite Aesthetics, you will have a thorough consultation to ask questions and discuss any concerns you might have. You should feel complete confidence before undergoing any procedure; our medical professionals confidently provide this.
On the day of your treatment, you should eat well and ensure you’ve drunk enough water because your doctor will need to draw blood for your treatment. It’s also vital that you avoid blood thinners such as aspirin.
A local anaesthetic will be applied to make the procedure comfortable, and you will have between 2 – 5 injections of PRP into your penis. This might sound uncomfortable, but you won’t experience any pain because of the local anaesthetic.
Although it might feel slightly tender at the injection site for a couple of hours, things will feel normal within 24 hours.
P-Shot: The Results
Depending on the reason for your treatment, P-Shot results may differ. The most common outcomes are:
- Increased Sensitivity – The P-Shot results in heightened sensitivity because it increases blood flow to the penis, enhancing sensitivity and arousal.
- Stronger, Longer-Lasting Erections – This increase in blood flow also provides better erections. P-Shot results are associated with regenerative therapy helping men overcome erectile dysfunction. In many cases, men reliant on medication to get and sustain an erection no longer need to take anything after their P-Shot treatment.
- Increased Length & Girth – Some patients have reported a 10% or more increase in penis size (length and girth.) This likely happens because the PRP triggers the formation of healthy and strong tissue. To learn more about this read our blog post “Does The P-Shot Increase Size” here…
- Effective Treatment For Lichen Sclerosus – The P-Shot results in relief from the uncomfortable symptoms of Lichen Sclerosus.
- Improved Penis Appearance – This includes a straighter penis if you’ve been suffering from Peyronie’s Disease.
How Long Do The P-Shot Results Last?
The treatment takes less than an hour, and your results can last up to 18 months, but everybody is different, so the P-Shot results may vary from person to person.
You can, however, extend the longevity of your results by avoiding bad habits and living a healthy lifestyle. This can be achieved by eating a nutritious diet, exercising regularly, and avoiding smoking and alcohol consumption.
You should feel the effects very soon after the treatment, and because this is a non-surgical procedure, you won’t require any recovery downtime. Most people can return to their regular daily schedule immediately.
P-Shot results can be life-changing. Our clinic has treated many patients who have experienced incredible success with it, and some have even been featured in the national press, sharing their incredible stories.
The P-Shot provides fantastic outcomes for treating some of the most intimate concerns, like erectile dysfunction and Pyronie’s disease. It’s a popular solution because it is a pain-free treatment that lasts far longer than any medication. Unlike prescription medicines, the P-Shot harnesses your body’s natural healing capabilities to provide reliable results.
It is worth noting that results are not permanent due to the fact that ageing plays a part in this issue and you will still continue to age, so if you want to maintain your P-Shot results, you will need to repeat the treatment after about 18 months.
Is The P-Shot Right For You?
Firstly, you must seek professional medical advice, and that’s why all our treatments begin with an in-depth consultation with our experienced doctors.
If you think that it could be right for you, then the first thing you need to do is get in touch. You can contact us by calling 01322 381 205, emailing email@example.com, or WhatsApp us.
We hold consultations in our award-winning clinic based in Greenhithe, Kent, just 20 minutes away by train from London.